Image Map

12 April 2016

Revised 2D and 3D Unit

Term One is done and dusted!!! 

If I am being honest I can't believe it but I am a little glad!

Term One is NOT my favourite term . . . not in the slightest. 

It is very exciting meeting your new class but between testing, establishing routines, getting to know everyone and trying to teach properly it all becomes a bit of a nightmare! Or that could just be me! ;) 

I also seem to forget EVERY year how little the year two's are when they first start and I always go into a panic!!!

So now that Term one is finished I am a happy camper!

Our routines are in place, testing is over and I feel like as a class we know the rules and boundaries and each other very well!

More importantly MY ROUTINE is in place and I feel like I have more time to do things like create TPT resources and of course BLOG!!!! 

Wednesday is blog night! so tune in Wednesdays or really Thursday by the time it is all up to keep reading about my chaotic but amazing teaching experiences with my class!  


Side note.....

Do you ever have those moments where you look back over something you created or a lesson plan and thought to yourself how was this ever good!!! I have been having many of those WHAT WAS I DOING MOMENTS!?!?!?! this past week - not that the resources were bad just not the way I do things now. 

As this is a new year I have been working hard to revise over some of my old products on TPT before finalising my new ones. 

I just finished and revised over my 2D and 3D shape unit - I am much happier with it now! :)

Here is a sneak peak of what is inside!




If you have already bought it make sure to re-download so you are getting the new improved unit!

If you haven't and are interested head over to my TPT store to see if you like it! :)

Have a great day guys!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment