Image Map

21 October 2015

Big News :)


Heya!

 

So anyone who knows me I am terrible with happy surprises and good news! I can keep a secret but keeping good news to myself is SOOOOOOO hard so I have been quite lately to stop myself from spilling the beans…… but no more!!! I can tell you all my news!!!!

 

I am moving to the country next year to teach in Bridgetown!!!! J J J

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!

It is a very big change but one that I am ready for and I am sure is going to help me grow into an even better teacher!!

 

The ONLY sad part is leaving behind all the beautiful people in my life at my current school . . . . especially ALL the kids but hopefully they will still let me come to their special events like Holy Communion and Graduation so I can see them still!!!

 

This change has led to me cleaning a lot of things out that I no longer need or use and redoing up old worksheets etc. I am working on a mix of 3 different TPT units at the moment because I keep having different ideas for each and then get bored with a unit so hopefully at least ONE of those will be out soon!!!

 

In other exciting news on the weekend I had the privilege of attending the first ever TPT seller conference in Sydney! It was lots of fun and I got to meet many amazing sellers and even some TPT royalty with people like Dancing Crayon Designs (one of the most down to earth and amazing ladies you will meet!!!!) , Graphics from the Pond and Clever Classroom (She is so lovely and sweet!).

 

There is talk of holding another one next year and I for one cannot wait!!! Hopefully eventually one day I will even be able to attend the TPT conference in Vegas!! That’s the dream anyway!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment