Image Map

31 August 2015

Book Week Paper Bag Princess

Term 3 is my favourite term during the school year!

Term 1 is all about finding out everything you can about your families and students - what they like, know, react and how they best learn.

Term 2 is reports - enough said

And Term 4 is just so busy between reports and getting organised for the end of the year. It is still a great term just not my favourite!

But Term 3 is wonderful

By this stage everyone knows each other REALLY WELL and there are so many fun events happening!

It is a busy term but a fun one!!! J

So in true Term 3 form the past two weeks have been HETIC!!!

I have been in and out of the classroom so much lately - which I actually hate!
By the time Friday rolled around all I wanted was to be alone with my kids because I just missed spending time with them!

I didn’t go to the staffroom, I didn’t go talk to fellow teachers, I didn’t leave my classroom unless ABSOLUTELY necessary for instance toilet breaks!!!

Tuesday was Book Week - my favourite day of the year!!!! J

This year I went with my peer teachers as the Paper Bag Princess!!!!


From bed hair to  the perfect tangled hair princess!!!!





If you have not read this book to your class I highly recommend it!!!!

After we have read the story we write letters to Ronald explaining why he is not a good and what he can do to be a better friend! :)


All you need is a brown lunch bag and a tempate for the princess head and hands!

I like to use the template you can find HERE at My Activity Maker



Hope you all have a super week  - make the most of this flying by term with your kids!!!! :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment