Image Map

25 May 2016

Classroom Tour 2016

I love that feeling you get when your classroom layout flows and everything feels like it is in the correct place!!

I have not had the same classroom for more than one year so it always takes me a term or two to find the layout that works for me personally. 

I thought I would take you on a classroom tour of my classroom after all we ALL love looking at each others classroom but we just don't have the time always to actually see them!!

So this is where I started the day before the first day of school (I had moved both schools, towns and been in Europe so there had not been much time before school began to decorate)

It did have some pop pom decorations before school started because it's me and there MUST be colour!!! 

Also FYI I am EXTREMELY blessed this year my classroom is A-MAZ-ING!!!!!!!


This is what it looks like now . . . :) :) . . .for now ;) hee hee




Please excuse my messy teacher desk and the pens!!! haha

A closer look you say!?! SURE THING!!

My little reading area :)




My beloved palm tree is still going (slightly!! eeek!) although it will need a revamp  very soon!


In the reading corner I display our challenge words that we have previously covered as a class. 



Behind our couch is a little area dedicated to drawing. We have been focusing on putting our best effort into our drawings so I have been encouraging scratch that TRYING to encourage them through creating a nice area! 


I have a lovely education assistant in my classroom one day a week so we turned my old teacher desk into a support area!


Our current dramatic play area



and finally Our little Religion board and prayer table. 


Well that is it for now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment