Image Map

03 May 2015

Miss Thresher

Hi :)

My name is Teagan and I am a primary school teacher!

I absoultly love my job! :) I currently teach Year Two and have done so for the past two years.


At school I go by 'Miss Thresher' but my current class have nicknamed me 'Thresher Shark' after they discovered there is a shark called the Thresher Shark!

Without any bias it is a pretty spectacular animal!

Having the same name as a shark is definetly one way to win over the boys in a year two class!


Over the next few months I hope to share what I am doing in my classroom with you but I will probaly be sharing personal bits and bobs too!


It has been a goal of mine to start my own blog so I am very excited to be ticking one thing off my list for once!

Now I'm off to tick some jobs off my current to do list of about 100 jobs or what feels like 100 jobs!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment