Image Map

08 January 2016

Holidays!!!!! :)

Hello All :)

I promise I am not hating on you all or disappeared in social oblivion!

 No not at all!!!

I have been traveling sine school finished ad I still have another week left but my fingers were itching to get some blogging done!! :)

Unfortunately being on holiday does make it hard to get school work down but I am slowly chipping away at my long ai/ay TPT packet - I just need to stop thinking of extra stuff to add!!!

I have been a very busy bee on my trip!!!

I spent Christmas in Sommerset with family which I loved! But I also got to check out Totnes and spent a week in London!!!

FYI - I stayed in the hotel with the HARRY POTTER ROOM!!!!

Then I started my topdeck tour and it has been a whirl wind trip so far!!!

Unfortunately I am so tired and I have another big day ahead tomorrow so I am gong to head to bed sorry for the short post!

BUT to make it up I thought I would leave you with some snaps!!!

Enjoy your holidays if it is that time of year for you!!! :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment